facebooktwitteryoutube
Blog News Videos InfoGraphics Knowledge Hot Topics Startups Coverage
in Hot Topics - 11 May, 2012
by Tech Journalist - no comments
Google Accounts changed to Russian

Today a bug or a human error, caused a change in the language to many Google services users. Gmail, Google Plus and many other services simply changed to Russian !
When i first noticed it, i started writing a post about it, but then i started having doubts, and started to think that in fact it is my laptop that might have been hacked by a Russian hacker, i was getting the Russian version of gmail, G+ on my firefox and the english version on my internet explorer, few minutes later, the problem magically disappeared!

Shares